Check out this video on Rolfing from a colleague and Certified Rolfer Gary Gurney:
The Body That You've Always Wanted
What is stopping you from having that flexible, fluid, strong, energetic body you deserve?
- Can you imagine feeling that you look forward to hopping out of bed in the morning, and your body moves fluidly and easily?
- What difference would there be in your life if you had more energy, flexibility, better posture, less pain?
- Would you be able to spend more quality time with your family?
- Enjoy your recreation more?
- Have an easier time at work?
All of these benefits can be attained with consistent bodywork!
Beneath the Surface
Yes, getting at the underlying problem is necessary , AND addressing other underlying long term dysfunction and stress that your body is carrying is also important to have a thriving, flexible, and healthy body. It is this chronic dysfunction and stress that sets your body up for micro-injuries, headaches, neck and back pain, joint pain, and chronic degenerative diseases. Deep bodywork is one of the most direct and active ways to reverse the dis-ease and stress in the body that leads to so many health issues.
In the Long Run
My goal is to provide long-term wellness care for my clients, and education to promote profound and lasting change. My wish is that everyone be empowered to be proactive with their health and body by maintaining it, rather than always reacting to it.
Regular bodywork, stretching, and exercise works to further your proactive wellness goals. Make bodywork a part of your wellness program today!